News & Updates :
Bank has introduced facilities of SMS Banking and remission of Statement of Accounts to registered e-mails to all our esteemed customers with effect from 19-04-2012. The following facilities are available.
- Customers will get information of transactions on their accounts on their mobile phone.
- If you need information of your balance in your account you should send SMS to number 9220092200 writing YDCB BQ or ydcb bq
- If you need mini statement of your account (last three transactions) you should send SMS to number 9220092200 writing YDCB MS or ydcb ms
- If you want to know status of any cheque you should send SMS to number 9220092200 writing YDCB CS Cheque Number or ydcb cs Cheque Number.
- To avail of all the above facilities customer should register his/her Mobile Phone Number and E-mail address in a prescribed form of application presenting it in person to the corresponding branch. The prescribed form of application is available here on website which can be down loaded.
- Customer will get statement of his Accounts Daily/Weekly/Monthly/ Quarterly/Six Monthly by E-mail automatically according to his request.
Bank has it’s own cheque book printing machine and therefore on receipt of cheque book requisition from account holder, bank prints cheqe book mentioning account holder’s Name, account number on cheque itself. Bank is compliant of CTS- 2010 cheque books and with effect from 01-04-2013 all banks have been asked to use only such cheque books by RBI.
Facility of Crediting any Govt. subsidy based on Adhar Card to customers Savings/Current A/c has been started with effect from 14.02.2014. All Savings/Current A/c holders are requested to apply for the facility in the prescribed form which can be downloaded from here. Contact our Branches.