Youth Bank Debit Card
1. What is Youth Bank RuPay PaySecure?Youth Bank RuPay PaySecure is a payment service that allows you to use your RuPay ATM Cum debit Card for online purchases. It allows the customer to use his / her ATM PIN to make the payment online. It uses a simplified yet secure architecture. It offers additional security measures wherein the mode of validation is by selecting an image and passing a phrase.
2. Do I have a separate password?No, there is no need of a password with Youth Bank RuPay PaySecure, instead ATM PIN is all a customer needs to have. The authentication requires other credentials like image selection and pass phrase over and above the ATM PIN.
3. What happens if I enter an incorrect Image/PIN?There is an option to re-register that will help customer to register the Card again and choose a new image. • For PIN, the customer can cancel the transaction by clicking "Cancel" displayed on the PIN pad. The customer will be taken to the previous page and the customer can come to the PIN pad again and type in the correct PIN.
4. What if the phrase displayed is wrong?The customer must terminate the transaction immediately and contact the bank customer care to notify this issue. This page offers an anti-phishing feature.
5. What if the last 3 transactions displayed are wrong?The customer must terminate the transaction immediately and contact the bank to notify this issue. This page helps the customer to combat phishing attacks,thus adding security to the transaction.
6. What if the PIN or Card is lost?Please contact Youth Bank Branch where you have your account to receive a new PIN/Card.
7. What happens if I forget my PIN?Please contact Youth Bank Branch where you have your account to receive a new PIN.
8. What if my Card is expired?Please contact Youth Bank Branch where you have your account for Renewal Card.
9. What is CVD (Card Validation Data)?It's a three digit number printed on the back of the Card
10. How can I get my One Time Password (OTP)?You will get it on your mobile number that is registered with Youth Bank
11. How long is the OTP valid?It is valid for 300 seconds
12. What happens if the screen shows an error message after entering the OTP?Please get in touch immediately with Youth Bank Debit Card Division on 18003132131.
13. Will this OTP be valid while re-trying the transaction?No the OTP is valid for only for the first transaction.
14. What if I forget the image selected during registration?Click on the 'Re-register' Button shown on the screen which will allow the customer to start from step one to register the Card again with Youth Bank RuPay PaySecure. The customer can now select a new image and remember for subsequent transactions.
15. Why is phrase required?This unique feature plays a pivotal role in providing additional security to validate the customer. For subsequent transactions the customer has to acknowledge this phrase along with the last three online transactions made on this Card. This is an anti-phishing feature.
16. How can I change the phrase in case I have forgotten?The customer can re-register to enter a new phrase. Subsequently, the customer will then see this phrase on the authentication pad and will have to acknowledge the same to complete the transaction.
17. What happens if I enter the wrong PIN in the PIN pad?You can click on "cancel" and start a new transaction if the 'submit' button is not clicked. In case the customer has entered the wrong PIN and has submitted the same the transaction will be unsuccessful and the customer will be notified about the same.
18. Can I delete the wrong digit entered in the PIN pad? Or Do I have to carry out new transaction?Yes. In case of wrong entry you can click on the 'clear' button and re-enter the PIN
19. What to do if my Card gets blocked on exceeding the number of attempts to select the registered image?- For the first time, the Card will get blocked for that business date and then automatically will be unblocked on the next business date.
- If it happens again, then the Card will be blocked permanently. In this case you need to re-register.
- The customer can re-register while making a new online transaction.