News & Updates :
- Out of 15 offices of the bank including Head Office, 4 Offices are situated in its own buildings.
- Bank has crossed milestone of ₨ 100 Crores on 31.03.2011.
- Bank is an Associate Member of Indian Banks’ Association and had successfully organised an Athletic Competition in the year 2000 with the Indian Banks’ Association’s Sports Board at All India Level.
- Bank is pioneer to have computerised all it’s operations in Kolhapur District in Cooperative Banking Sector. This position is continued by the bank by adopting advanced technology to have introduced Core Banking Solution.
- Bank is pioneer to have given facility to all its’ customers to operate their ATM Card throughout India from Kolhapur District’s Cooperative Banking Sector.
- Bank has been awarded Five times for excellent IT development in Cooperative Banking Sector.
- All customers from all the branches can transact 365 days from Bank’s Mangalwar Peth Branch.
- Bank has won Indian Banks’ Association’s Best Cooperative Bank Rolling Trophy twice for sports.